As an expert Financial Resume Writer, HCS is here to support you as the CFO or other executive/senior financial professional. Accounting and finance are your specialties — the same is true for us. When working with HCS, you’ll partner with one of the industry’s most recognized, prestigious, and RARE dual-certified financial resume writer (ACRW, CPRW) who also is a registered CPA.
As a CPA financial resume writer, HCS differentiates itself in the marketplace. Allow our unique expertise and combination of talent in finance and executive resume writing to assist you in your journey to create a true Go-to-Market Strategy for your one and only career situation.
Who are HCS’s primary financial resume writer clients?
As a financial resume writer, HCS works with executive corporate finance and accounting professionals, including new career transitions and post-retirement candidates. Our industry experiences are heavily influenced by finance, accounting, audit, FP&A, compliance, internal controls, and business performance management.
How does the process work with a financial resume writer?
Our #1 goal as a financial resume writer is to tell your story and your story alone. We do not use templates. We do not have a list of boiler point questions. Our approach is highlighted by customization, which is entirely required to communicate your unique vision and career goals.
We promise you will be impressed by the confidence you build during this straightforward process.
- Financial Resume Writer Needs Evaluation & Go-to-Market Strategy Development: Together we will discuss your current situation and future objectives. Coming together, to talk through goals up front, ensures we are a good professional match. During this stage, we determine costs of services and payment terms as the financial resume writer for your project, all compiled and agreed upon in a signed Letter of Agreement. At the end of this conversation, you’ll have an understanding of the Go-to-Market Strategy we recommend for your resume and job search as your financial resume writer.
- Financial Resume Writer Consultation & Questionnaire: Once we agree to move forward, HCS takes your original resume and asks you to complete a customized questionnaire. This customized questionnaire gets you thinking about your former jobs from a different angle and is targeted based on the initial information we uncovered during the Needs Evaluation as your financial resume writer. We ask you pinpointed questions and need you to complete the questionnaire to the best of your ability.
- Financial Resume Writer Development & Coaching Call: After we’ve received your completed questionnaire, we begin to craft the framework for your new financial executive resume. During this stage, we review all of the content provided in extensive detail to ensure our understanding of your background. Using this information, we create additional areas of questions, which we will discuss with you during a 60–75 minute phone call as your financial resume writer.
- Financial Resume Writer Preparation: When the phone call is completed, we take all of the information we have (your career goals, your accomplishments, your experiences) and create a one-of-a-kind branding document that is customized for your career objectives. As your financial resume writer, we highlight what makes you unique, underscoring your history of achievements, which is the best indicator of your future success.
- Financial Resume Writer Document Delivery & Review: HCS schedules another 30–45 minute call upon delivery of your document. During this call, we’ll walk through our strategy as we agreed in the beginning stages as your financial resume writer. We will also read through your document in its entirety together, making real-time edits (rarely needed!) and answering your questions on the spot. By the end of the call, you have a completed resume from your investment in 3x-certified financial resume writer.
- Additional Career Documents: Any additional documents purchased (LinkedIn profiles, cover letters, bios) are provided after the resume is completed and you sign-off with your financial resume writer.
How long does this all take with your financial resume writer?
The first draft of your resume is delivered by your financial resume writer in 10–12 business days after receipt of full payment and completion of the interview, along with delivery of any outstanding information you may need to provide.
What are the costs to hire a financial resume writer?
Financial resume writer packages are carefully designed to meet your specific needs. Differing degrees of complexity and level of experience result in varying levels of investment. Investments entry-level resumes begin at $529 to partner with a 3x-certified financial resume writer.
Payment are collected via PayPal. 50% is due prior to the scheduling the interview with your financial resume writer. The remaining 50% is due immediately after the interview with your financial resume writer. Delivery date of the resume is 10–12 days post receipt of payment, but is contingent on you meeting specific deadlines throughout the process.
Have more questions about what HCS can do as your financial resume writer?
Email Kimberly Sernel, CPA, ACRW, CPRW at email@example.com or complete the following: